• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 1 [Discussion]

Reaction score
reproduction esp menstrual cycle cuz they didnt bring tht in pp3, germination of seeds...mayb bacteria \/

Reaction score
In Paper 3 I got the 1st variant and it was mostly about ecology and human influence(which made many candidates think that it was a geography paper) the only thing that was usual was that we got a human coordination question and a question about artificial insemination,and in Paper 6 food tests and germination of seeds and blood vessels came so I think for me I should expect nearly most of the syllabus to come in paper 1.
Many people recommend to revise only the core section for Paper 1 as the paper is also sat by core candidates and also practice as many past papers as possible as the questions tend to repeat a lot.

I hope this helps :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
it is mentioned clearly in the syllabus thqt questions in paper 1 and 6 will require a knowledge of core syllabus onl,so no doubt abt it!!