• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 1 in need of help

Reaction score
Try M/J 2012 P12. :eek:

May/June 2012, Variant 12 was decent actually. I say that because most of the questions were repeated from 2007 and 2008. Hopefully, some topics will be repeated tomorrow. They did repeat a decent amount in the Chemistry Paper 1 this year.

Reaction score
just what to focus on
Look, you need to focus on everything. Most of the topics do end up coming. Learn a good bit of the digestive system and how enzymes work in different environments. Make sure you know how to interpret graphs. Learn some facts of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. The last 6-7 questions usually come about about ecology - topics include eutrophication and effects of sewage on freshwater. Th first few questions usually regard basic biology, i.e. the Binomial System, classification and characteristics of all living organisms. Make sure you also know how to differentiate between respiration and photosynthesis and know what their gases do in an experiment. If you need any more help before the exam tomorrow, just message me or reply to this. Good Luck! :)