• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 1

Reaction score
just finished this paper in 25 minutes HUEHUEHUAHUAHUA!!

That enzyme.. I think it was lipase (Enzymes are proteins)..

it was C "Nutrients go from land to rivers, feed algae to grow up and die, algae decomposes Dexygenating the river"(something like that)
NO!!!!
the washed out fertilisers will promote eutrophication and hence waterplats wil grow and on the other hand due to less fertilisers the land plants will be affected!

Reaction score
NO!!!!
the washed out fertilisers will promote eutrophication and hence waterplats wil grow and on the other hand due to less fertilisers the land plants will be affected!
hhhmmmm..
They were talking about eutrophication, which is "Excessive richness of nutrients in a lake or other body of water, frequently due to runoff from the land, which causes a dense growth of plant life and death of animal life from lack of oxygen" ~Google

which was almost as what I said earlier "Nutrients go from land to rivers feed algae to grow up and die, algae decomposes Dexygenating the river" but I didn't mention the part where animal dies as I said I didn't remember what was written but I remember what option I picked..
NO! the ques was what the experiment does NOT show, so the answer was nutrition!
Experiment??
I am not sure but I think it was "Earth worms come out after heavy rains, what does this show?" (I DON'T REMEMBER)
YAY! my answer was vacuole but then i saw A* student answering it as chloroplasts lol so i changed my answer
lol.. I find it almost impossible to take a peek at other students papers without being noticed..