• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 1

Reaction score
What was NOT an effect of global warming? Was it animals migrating to cooler places? Does anyone remember option A? please share!

Reaction score
what was the answer to the 3rd question. Chloride and nitrate ions?
The lung pressure and volume graph? was it D?

Reaction score
what was the answer to the 3rd question. Chloride and nitrate ions?
The lung pressure and volume graph? was it D?

Chloride ions taken by diffusion and nitrate ions taken by active transport as indicated by the graph.

Reaction score
According to me, it was A, i.e volume was increasing (breathing in) and the rib cage would rise accordingly.

that's the FIRST impression the graph gave, i noticed the PRESSURE graph started decreasing at D, and by A it had partially decreased, while inspiration the diaphragm contracts and WE HAD TO POINT OUT WHEN IT FISRT started contracting!

Reaction score

sis, LH was given see ur quoted url and try remembering the graph, on 14th day, the graph which went to max was LH and the small hump was FSH which was exactly below as it is , only Oestrogen was not shown. The pressure one was A before volume begins to rise

Reaction score
that's the FIRST impression the graph gave, i noticed the PRESSURE graph started decreasing at D, and by A it had partially decreased, while inspiration the diaphragm contracts and WE HAD TO POINT OUT WHEN IT FISRT started contracting!
Nope. The pressure only decreases BECAUSE the volume oncreases. The latter happens first

Reaction score
Okay so excretion of carbon dioxide was diffusion and muscular contraction only na? Insulin in the blood remains constant and its secretion varies. What else was there?