• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 1

Reaction score
Cuticle is a non-cellular layer preventing water loss...that was the answer
Insulin-both VARIED not constant
3.Muscles and diffusion
4.According to people it is Oestrogen...I do not knw...I choose FSH
5.B was the producer bcoz all carbon dioxide was going towards it
6.Virus not bacteria

It was a non cellular organism. Can't be Virus, you got it wrong bro. It was clearly mentioned that it was a cellular organism.

Reaction score
Viruses do have a DNA so the answer was virus in first column and not bacteria in second column (option D). Since it was clearly stated 'cells' and bacteria are unicellular so it can't be bacteria.

Virus is non cellular. The organism can't be Virus. Peace.

Reaction score
The organism can't be Virus since it doesn't contain cells. It's NON CELLULAR. No point in discussing this.

The answer to the exchanging things was Uterus wall, I went with Umbilical cord too. Shit.
Respiration/Photosynthesis answer was A.
Enzyme question number 4. Answer was A.

Reaction score
A said that photosynthesis wasn't taking place at y...would that explain why the graph started to rise at that point :/

Reaction score
The organism can't be Virus since it doesn't contain cells. It's NON CELLULAR. No point in discussing this.

The answer to the exchanging things was Uterus wall, I went with Umbilical cord too. Shit.
Respiration/Photosynthesis answer was A.
Enzyme question number 4. Answer was A.

yes i got uterus wall correct........

Reaction score
Would someone clarify what the answer to the new organism question was? I wrote Bacteria and Virus but some of my friends said that the question said the organism was made up of cells, meaning it could not be a bacterium.

Reaction score
Altox it shows thatLH rose at 12 or 13. While in ques it rose at 8th . My argument is still the same