• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 12 .... how was it ?

Reaction score
btw quest about the centromere detach from spindle
I answer C
do you guys get the same ans?

Reaction score
M95Caire said:
I guess the GT would be about 34

Lol.. dude wy don't u suggst th GT to be 36 instead. 90% LMAO..!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Reaction score
Diameter of plant cell=40 micrometer

Enzyme high rate of reaction= competitive and high substrate concentration

The graph from the ventricles one...i guess i wrote D..(the region btween 4 and 5)

Both in eukaryotes and prokaryotes= except mitosis, all....

The last one= D(denitryfication)

Net productivity=0.5

Passive immunity less effective=antibodies broken down

first response to the pathogen=formation of antibodies

which one is in the sequence in the formation of enzyme= wrote..transcription condensation translation ionic bonding

Correct sequence= Carbonic anhydrase(No change), Hydrogen bicarbonate and hydrogen ion(Increases)

Question from root pressure= i chose option 1 and 3..(guess it was B)

Which contains mRNA=all

What property of water makes aquatic animals survive under water= highest density at 4 degree and latent heat of vaporization

the question on arteries and veins= 1, 2, 3, and 4 for arteries...and 2,3 and 4 for veins..!!

this is what i wrote....and..tell me what is correct guys..!!!

Reaction score
plz discuss the questions..anything remembered..!!

@ying27kia: spindle fibre...remind me the option plz...!! m not remembering the question..!!

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
Diameter of plant cell=40 micrometer

Enzyme high rate of reaction= competitive and high substrate concentration

The graph from the ventricles one...i guess i wrote D..(the region btween 4 and 5)

Both in eukaryotes and prokaryotes= except mitosis, all....

The last one= D(denitryfication)

Net productivity=0.5

Passive immunity less effective=antibodies broken down

first response to the pathogen=formation of antibodies

which one is in the sequence in the formation of enzyme= wrote..transcription condensation translation ionic bonding

Correct sequence= Carbonic anhydrase(No change), Hydrogen bicarbonate and hydrogen ion(Increases)

Question from root pressure= i chose option 1 and 3..(guess it was B)

Which contains mRNA=all

What property of water makes aquatic animals survive under water= highest density at 4 degree and latent heat of vaporization

the question on arteries and veins= 1, 2, 3, and 4 for arteries...and 2,3 and 4 for veins..!!

this is what i wrote....and..tell me what is correct guys..!!!

first response to the pathogen would be engulfing of the pathogen because macrophages engulf the pathogen breaks it into smaller pieces. Each piece enters into a group of MHC and the pathogen then comes on the surface and becomes antigen. TH lymphocytes recognize the antigen and divide to form clone that secretes cytokines. This activates the B lymphocytes and differentiates into plasma cells and memory cells. finally plasma cells secrete antibodies.
The sequence would be transcription,translation, condensation and ionic bonding.

Correct me if i am wrong =)

Reaction score
Star-fire said:
Mia4005 said:
the sed after 2 generation it was 50 50, so the 3rd should be 75 =/
right?
i also marked C as the answer but i was confused with C & D
It would be D because they asked after 3 generations from N14 and N15.