• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 2

Reaction score
I written my answer in bullet point in biology paper 2, is it no marks will given to me ?!

Reaction score
i dont think they will penalise you if you have added the explanation in your bullets!

Reaction score
Who told you , you wont get marks ? I dont think so ... i did bullet points for every single question
u did it too ? my friends told me .. i m so scare , is the rules at the marking skeme and question papers states that cannot use bullet point ?

Reaction score
It is actually more encouraged that you write in bullet points.
Atleast thats what my teachers keep on telling us :)

Reaction score
It is actually more encouraged that you write in bullet points.
Atleast thats what my teachers keep on telling us :)

thanks for reply :) but my school teacher said cannot write in bullet point ,really confuse :( so CIE accept the bullet point ?

Reaction score
Actually I was told not to write in bullet points but to write in paragraphs or normal writing? :S
I do hope they accept your answers though! :)

Reaction score
thanks for reply :) but my school teacher said cannot write in bullet point ,really confuse :( so CIE accept the bullet point ?
They definitely do! They actually prefer to the point answers rather than dragging answers in long paragraphs. It's more neater and more precise that way:D

Reaction score
u did it too ? my friends told me .. i m so scare , is the rules at the marking skeme and question papers states that cannot use bullet point ?
Its not fair that they would deduct our marks.I hope they wont . But was there written srsly ?

Reaction score
Alright....... that's enough of the 'bullets'
You people are getting paranoid over nothing.
they award marks for the words they see written in the answers. NOT the prose.
they wouldn't care if your answer was written as poetry, as long as you answered what they asked.(y)

Reaction score
Alright....... that's enough of the 'bullets'
You people are getting paranoid over nothing.
they award marks for the words they see written in the answers. NOT the prose.
they wouldn't care if your answer was written as poetry, as long as you answered what they asked.(y)
THANK YOU !