• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 22 Discussion thread.

Reaction score
Te
wat u wrote is like a mixture of the words Testosterone and progestrone and oestrogen......the examiners will cut atleast 3-4 marks.....this is bcoz, u didnt misread the question, u mispelt major words.....so 3-4 marks are the minimum marks that will be deducted...... :(..yes you should have learnt them correctly
Testosterone was fine actually i replaced the last words of the two hormones with each other. Anyway ppr wasnt easy nor tough but I mentioned areas where they were produced correctly and also mentioned FSH and LH

Reaction score
Te
Testosterone was fine actually i replaced the last words of the two hormones with each other. Anyway ppr wasnt easy nor tough but I mentioned areas where they were produced correctly and also mentioned FSH and LH
oh....then your chacnes of loosing marks decreases....if that is the case them you may loose only 2 marks..

Reaction score
Hey thementor and all others,
if i lose 10 marks in p2 and 5 in p1 and i had a perfect p4, can i still score a*??
;) i wont lose that much in p2 but what if?
one shud be prepared for the worst :D

Reaction score
Hey thementor and all others,
if i lose 10 marks in p2 and 5 in p1 and i had a perfect p4, can i still score a*??
;) i wont lose that much in p2 but what if?
one shud be prepared for the worst :D
according to my calculatioins yes you can easilu score an A*....at least 91%

Reaction score
ur so lucky...i m nt sure if ill get a perfect score in P6.
why? where in the hell u went wrong? Last question was easy, 1st was also easy , it was just the cotyledon one where i was a bit confused. I may lose maxx. 2 marks in p6. INSHALLAH