• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3 (0610)

Reaction score
Well...im done with the biology paper....IT WAS THE WORST EXAM IN THE WORLD!! i failed, i did the last 3 pages in 5 minutes...ill be lucky to get an A...:cry::cry: how was your paper? i totally messed up the selective breeding....

Reaction score
I somehow ran out of time too, but I managed to get them done.
That part wasn't hard.. the names of those processes tricked me a bit, otherwise it was an easy paper.

Reaction score
time was a very big issue bcoz i had to rush my answers. if i didnt have to rush i would have done WAAAY better. the questions were actually not THAT bad (some of them were very bad though) its just the timing that made them horrible ( like the 4 mark questions)

Reaction score
GUYS IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!
CAN WE ANSWER IN PHRASES??? CUZ IT WILL SAVE TIME! plzzzz TELLL :D

Reaction score
omg I know! Well at first it was okay but then they were like, "5 minutes left" So the last answers would've basically been better if I wrote NOTHING! :I

Reaction score
DUDEEEE!!! IM SOOO NERVOUS< I DONT CARE BOUT THE TIME. TELL ME THE EXACT QUESTIONS PLZZZ!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN U GET ANY LAMER WOOWOOOWOOO

Reaction score
omg I know! Well at first it was okay but then they were like, "5 minutes left" So the last answers would've basically been better if I wrote NOTHING! :I
i know! the selctive breeding idk what i wrote... and there was the blue light tomato question which was just weird...and the ----- question was good but i think i wrote the wrong type information

Reaction score
i know! the selctive breeding idk what i wrote... and there was the blue light tomato question which was just weird...and the ----- question was good but i think i wrote the wrong type information
Same with me.. last part was total bs. The questions were so straightforward but the time was the main problem. :/

Reaction score
beewhiz997 can u plz help me get a good grade. plz tell me what the questions were!!!!
whooooowooowo do u know how lame u r?

Reaction score
Same with me.. last part was total bs. The questions were so straightforward but the time was the main problem. :/
i know!! TIME SUX! the questions were actually straightforward...the only pages that were aneurysm inducing were the last 3 pages and the 10-12 pages abt plants i think