• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY paper 3 (the EXAM)

Reaction score
people who did the exam please tell us on what they concentrate and if the exam is difficult or not

Reaction score
the people who gonna finish the exam before we do r taking other varient but it is good also to know how they did in their exam hope todays exam will be easy

Reaction score
the exam was quite difficult, it concerns on co-ordinations,bacteria, blood vessels,yield of potatoes, greenhouse effect. please guys, tell me your answers!

Reaction score
Whoopish what was the highlight of the exam? what was the question you couldn't answer or most of people couldn't

Reaction score
whoopiesh said:
the exam was quite difficult, it concerns on co-ordinations,bacteria, blood vessels,yield of potatoes, greenhouse effect. please guys, tell me your answers!

was not there any question about ecology ?

Reaction score
ASTAR said:
whoopiesh said:

was not there any question about ecology ?

Potatoes yield is an Ecology question

Reaction score
Anonymous7 said:
Please do not attempt to cheat.

That's not cheating we only want to know the 2nd variant paper the 1st variant paper is completely different only the chapters are similar

Reaction score
what was the exam level of difficulty?
@whoopiesh
what were the hard questions you face ?

Reaction score
Please could someone tell me what is difference between the 1st variant and the 2nd variant??

Ivo

Reaction score
Hi, what topics came up in the exam. Which variant did you do BTW?