• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY paper 3 (the EXAM)

Reaction score
THIS IS MINE MAKE ME A MISSED CALL AND I WILL CALL YOU 00962797369660 AND IM FROM JORDAN

Reaction score
whoopiesh said:
the exam was quite difficult, it concerns on co-ordinations,bacteria, blood vessels,yield of potatoes, greenhouse effect. please guys, tell me your answers!

good, so I wont study these topics, coz they will never come in the first variant !! :D

Reaction score
usually every year they only change 2 questions in bio paper 3 variants, bas im sure this year its gonna be way more than that since there even was variants 4 paper 6 for the 1st time!!!

Reaction score
im doing varient 1 so should i study blood vessels , co-ordniation , ...........
thnx in advance

Reaction score
then this means da Exam was tricky ? nd is there more than 2 varients ?!!

Reaction score
i still don't understand what exactly did he ask about related to the potato yield ?

Reaction score
the paper was quite tough especially variant 2 .. m surprised that they dint ask and questions on chaps like inheritance ,homeostasis,respiration..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope the grade threshold is low ..:(

Reaction score
It is the hardest exam till now! Hate it :S especially the last question ,and the bacteria question!

Reaction score
the paper was the worst paper of all time :cry: :cry:
very very very long :cry: :cry: :cry:
and
very very very hard :cry: :cry: :cry:
:x :x :x :x :x
:( :( :( :( :(