• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 3 variant 1 2012 !!!

Reaction score
Hey guys waaaaaaz uuuup??? i am really happy about the paper it was simple and great i hope everyone did good in the paper

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Al7amdulilah <3 God help us in all our exams <3 <3

Reaction score
Hey guys waaaaaaz uuuup??? i am really happy about the paper it was simple and great i hope everyone did good in the paper

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Al7amdulilah <3 God help us in all our exams <3 <3
it was great i expected it to be hard but thank god it was fair enough

Reaction score
-digestive system
-echo system
-reproductive system
-enzymes
Bio 31

Reaction score
tell me what were the questions..I am in bio 34
honestly i forgot,i remember some questions which were about enzymes,animal nutrition(digestive system),there was a homeostasis question {control of body temp{cold}) if am not mistaken,also reproduction{fetus in a womb}we were asked about the exchange in the placenta and how does it make the fetus survive?,told to label a been seed...............forgot the rest

Reaction score
honestly i forgot,i remember some questions which were about enzymes,animal nutrition(digestive system),there was a homeostasis question {control of body temp{cold}) if am not mistaken,also reproduction{fetus in a womb}we were asked about the exchange in the placenta and how does it make the fetus survive?,told to label a been seed...............forgot the rest
which do you think is coming in 34 bio.

Reaction score
which do you think is coming in 34 bio.
:confused:i really donnot know just study and you will pass how ever study reproduction,ecosystem,biotechnology,homeostasis,genetics,animal nutrition,classification...........................just study and try doing as many past papers as you can it really helps. am sure you can do it well and pass have hope and beliv in your abilities :)