• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
gary221 said:
No definitely not harder than p6
(i messed up real bad in p6)
this was a good paper not too tricky
just relax!!!
hope u all ace it!!! :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :D :D

Cheers dude, I needed to hear that.. I hear the topics were boring and the only problem was time :/
Dont worry man time wasnt a prob at all!! :beer:

Reaction score
ve
xIshtar said:
burndtjamb said:
xIshtar said:
Cheers dude, I needed to hear that.. I hear the topics were boring and the only problem was time :/

I didn't really feel the topics were boring, but time was a huge problem for me... I didn't get to finish a lot of my answers :/. Otherwise I think the paper was pretty good.

Yeah, I'm worried about time too myself.. Got any tips for time management? I was just going in with the idea of writing less for one mark answers, and more for three mark, and just doing the most marked questions first..
Basically attempt those ques which ur shot sure of first and then those which ur partly sure of
do those which u think r difficult at d end
dont waste time in the starting...write at a swift speed at first to save time to check d paper at end..
VERY IMP>>>
write yr answers in terms of ponts. for eg for a 4 mrk ques ur answer should contain at least 4 - 5 pnts
this really helps to see if ur right+ saves on time>>>>
ALL THE BEST!!!!
GO ROCK THEM ALL!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Reaction score
Exam went awesome! Was sure of every question except a part of one. Time was a bit of a problem. Would have been better with at least 5 minutes more. Nevertheless, waiting for the 24 hours to end! Got some real important question! :)
*Variant 2*

Reaction score
i was like a formula one car in the last 5 minutes , v1 waz vry hard but i think i would get above 60 insha2alla and i wish u all good luck in ur next exams !!