• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 31 M/J/2013

Reaction score
Tnxs frnd yep i cn its ma pleasure...but fr which question shuld i tl ya de answer??? :)
Hey is it possible i can talk to you in private cause i don't want people to laugh at what i wrote hope u understand, can we chat on facebook or something please.... shazmina

Reaction score
Hey is it possible i can talk to you in private cause i don't want people to laugh at what i wrote hope u understand, can we chat on facebook or something please.... shazmina
if you don't want to it's okay........

Reaction score

ummmm yep u cn dr but currntly m not using ne social netwrkn sites due to exams but newys u cn inbox me here itself...if u wish

Reaction score
Hello, I have to appear for Bio in November. Do you guys know Good Biology teachers in Karachi.

A little help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
xoxox

Reaction score
u giving private ??? sorry i am in riyadh, dont know abt karachi but u can ask me any related question to bio

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to ask bout the question on the difference if oxygen and carbon dioxide levels before and after respiration, I put aerobic and anaerobic respiration, is that right?

Reaction score
Guys could any body upload all the answers for biology paper 31 IGCSE??? pleeeeaaaaasse

Reaction score
I'm so grateful for ur answer but I can't find the attachment can u please reupload it , sorry