• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 31. Revision advice?

Reaction score
BIOLOGY PAPER 31-
I have Bio-P31 on Monday. Can I please have any revision notes/ sites to help me in my studies?! I'd really appreciate it.

Also can you guys please tell me what are the main things I should concentrate on in biology? what are the questions that tend to come a lot??

Also feel free to post any doubts and we can discuss any problems and help each other :LOL:

HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL DO GREAT ! (inshallah) (y)

Reaction score
im revising off those notes .. the hardest paper for me was w11 .. it's almost the only one i did .. u can go over the syllabus briefly & read those notes .... if u have any questions u may ask me gd luck

Attachments

• biology tbw.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
Reaction score
im revising off those notes .. the hardest paper for me was w11 .. it's almost the only one i did .. u can go over the syllabus briefly & read those notes .... if u have any questions u may ask me gd luck
Thaank u soooooo mucchhh! The notes were really helpful! :) Good luck to everyone and Inshallah we all get A*

Reaction score
This is incredible. The best revision notes I have read.

Reaction score
Can anyone please post any notes on the environmental topics in biology e.g carbon/nitrogen cycles and human influences.etc.

Reaction score

Fantastic revision notes. Thanks for putting them up!