• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 32!!!!

Reaction score
Alhamdulilah paper was good!!hope the gt will be 28-30!!i messed up in last question 1st part!!what about u guys??

Reaction score
what do u think is it ryt?? because i also got in 60's but some of my friends got in 30's something!!!

Reaction score
i got 40%...plus this answer kinda makes more sense...cuz wen u look at the picture..u can tell the blockage is
less thn half...ryt..???

Reaction score
i got 40%...plus this answer kinda makes more sense...cuz wen u look at the picture..u can tell the blockage is
less thn half...ryt..???
i also got 40! which is correct because they ask for percentage change so answer would be -40% !!!

Reaction score
guys it's wrong because they were asking u the percentage of change in area of that lumen not the percentage of blockage!! so it should be in 60's because blockage is less than 50% of the area so the new area will be more than 50%

Reaction score
guys it's wrong because they were asking u the percentage of change in area of that lumen not the percentage of blockage!! so it should be in 60's because blockage is less than 50% of the area so the new area will be more than 50%
buh they didn't ask us da new area...they asked us da change in area...anywayz...its alrite...

Reaction score
1st question was ok, not very easy, but overall the paper was good! gt should be around 31 i think
i got the percentage as 60%!
1st questions asked about a control, what was it?

Reaction score
1st question was ok, not very easy, but overall the paper was good! gt should be around 31 i think
i got the percentage as 60%!
1st questions asked about a control, what was it?

They asked us to set up a control for this experiment, which means, using 10cm^3 of distilled water , without any volume of enzyme solution.

Reaction score
The question about the artery asked, what is the percentage change in the area of the lumen
The area of lumen changed due to the blockage,
the percentage of blockage = ~30/~80 x 100 = % change in area of lumen

i'm not entirely sure about this, but it's what seems to be logical

Reaction score
I got like 39.6%.

The seond question was a little tricky. Did you draw the entire lung tissue you saw under the microscope or just the alveoli? I drew the whole thing with the double layered alveoli+ a nucleus. I'm sure I got the nucleus wrong though. :/

Reaction score
I got like 39.6%.

The seond question was a little tricky. Did you draw the entire lung tissue you saw under the microscope or just the alveoli? I drew the whole thing with the double layered alveoli+ a nucleus. I'm sure I got the nucleus wrong though. :/
i drew 2 alveolis, each surrounded by 1 thin layer of squamous epithilum cell with the nucleus, and one more layer of capillary around it