• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 41

Reaction score
I believe that was my variet, LOVELY! How did u find it? *hint to make sure it IS * section B was repeated right??

Reaction score
abuhantash said:
I believe that was my variet, LOVELY! How did u find it? *hint to make sure it IS * section B was repeated right??
VARIANT ONE RIGHT? please tell me what to focus on? and what was part B pleasseee im so scared, my exam is in 4 hours.

Reaction score
abuhantash said:

yeahhhhhhhh !! i also think it was repeated,,ill probably get like 14/15 !!!
by the wa,which question did u choose??

Reaction score
reekx94 said:
abuhantash said:
VARIANT ONE RIGHT? please tell me what to focus on? and what was part B pleasseee im so scared, my exam is in 4 hours.
Btw its in the rules that NO discussion of the questions should take place in less than 24 hours. If you're new then please dont do it again :)

Reaction score
hey people!!!
weren't there too much topics missing which wee not int he examn?
as everything to do with a nephron,and speciation,and electrophoresis and gene technoloy?
or did i miss questions :S ?

Reaction score
the paper was lengthy....n s0ooo much of things to write..! n how did u all find the paper??

Reaction score
it was EASY but lenghtyyyyyyyyy and the cystic fibrosis question was bloody damn and alot of chapter did not show on !!! i think the exam was alot more general and investigations

Reaction score
Yes it was LENGTHY and i finished just on time.
i chose Q10 in section B it was easy and i think it was repeated!
70 is too high i think it's going to be less than that!!

Reaction score
how was ur cystic fibrosis question went ?? and the habitat of bacteria in bioleaching

Reaction score
cystic fibrosis consumed alooooot of time. Bioleaching was a challenge. Yes, overall the paper was easy but lengthy at the same time. But still managed to finish the paper 7 mins earlier :D But i really felt the important topics were left out like gene teachnology and kidney chapter...

Reaction score
ivorydale said:
cystic fibrosis consumed alooooot of time. Bioleaching was a challenge. Yes, overall the paper was easy but lengthy at the same time. But still managed to finish the paper 7 mins earlier :D But i really felt the important topics were left out like gene teachnology and kidney chapter...

I totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! i was just so pissed off becuase the kidney chapter...i was expeting either the essay question to come,or at least maybe like 10 marks of it in qustions..but NONEEEEEEEEEEEE!! IAnd i had studied it too hard for that topic.. and nothing gente technology either and just like 3 marks for all meoisis chapter.. strange paper! but couldn't finish in time =(