• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 42

Reaction score
hi
ze paper were not as good compare to other years !!
i take lot of time to answer question!!

Reaction score
question B was horrible. the two choices were worst than each other!! and it was soooooooooooooooooooooo LONG!!! i didnt even have time to finish it!

Reaction score
I think that question which was talking about inhaled and injected insulin was time consuming?
I was also having hard time to jot my pen into the paper! :shock:

Reaction score
yea. and that question about IVF. how am i supposed to know the disadvantage of injecting the sperm into the oocyte?! it's totally unfair. and the advantage of that inhaled insulin thing. i dont even know their answers untill now!

Reaction score
But they're like 1 or 2 marks? :?:
What made me went blur was that insulin-thingy question.
Also that auxins question kinda sucked. Even the crop plants question.

I believe that they were tryin to check our mental resiliency because most of questions weren't based only on what we conned but on how we mentally could challenge with the questions in a limited time.

Reaction score
and the essay??we havent had such a question in any of the papers since last 10 years!!i mean it was always ultrafiltration process or nerve impulse transmission or some kkind of process!i had noo idea what to write for the respiratory substrate part.

Reaction score
yea. i had the same problem. i chose #10 but didnt find anything to write....

Reaction score
the paper was kinda different frm wat we did in past papers...i chose Q9...it was a bit easier...just had to explain meiosis and mutation..