• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 6 Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i took ppr 62 and i drew a bar graph for amount of iodine drops added to turn the solution blue for different substances

Reaction score
Man it was hell difficult, and that germination question!!! Ufff!!! I wrote something I still couldn't understand what did I write, but as the students were discussing I got that part right. Not full but half, I will get rmm around 27-31 outta 40! :( I want threshold to be lowered! :(

Reaction score
i did 61 and it WAS difficult , but it wasnt a bar chart.... i drew a line graph..... as the question says for the first two columns , plot the data.... so its the time , x axis.... and new areas with reactions on y axis..... well atleast thats what i think

Reaction score
Not really man, because when they give you NUMBER OF SOMETHING it sure is that we have to make a bar chart! It's always like this!

Reaction score
Well, it's a fact. THE EXAM WAS HARD. I drew a histogram (i am one of a kind :p). What did u guys answer for the plant living in water :O?

Reaction score
Yea man! Don't worry threshold will surely be lowered! what was our magnification?
@Igdude- haahahahaha!!! don't worry! I wrote shit man! :(

Reaction score
i wrote that it has a small xylem to keep water potential smaller than outside

Reaction score
hey guys what did u write for the simalarties between both the stems? :S
i wrote they have smooth inner surface :/

Reaction score
I wrote there are xylem and roots and the details, and it has a fruit it needs water for growth and blah!
mm the similarity was they both have unequal shapes!

Reaction score
so guyz some one take variet 2 i mean paper 62 if yes then tell how was the histrogram thing where we have to graph drops thing

Reaction score
for 2 similarities i wrote both have skins .... asked my bio teacher after that and she said it was correct :p

Reaction score
No dude! I took variant 1, there was a post here for 62 students and they discussed it so you see we go with all planning buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.