• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 6 IGCSE diagrams

Reaction score
Hi everybody.........as u know tomorrow is the biology paper 6 exam and I have no idea about what type of diagrams we should be able to draw and how ?? plzzzzz help:(

Reaction score
Try drawing some qeeray makortay sry I meant practice drawing the Arthropods insects nematodes Annelids etc and also try to practice a few flowers or seeds fruits or maybe the structure of virus etc
Also learn the key to identify different groups of invertebrates and learn tests and go through different experiments given in ur book
Best of luck may Allah help u

Reaction score
No probz btw just askin coz I'm confused how mant past papers have u done for the prep and how many will u do

Reaction score
well.....in the past few days i haven't done any.....but I have done many previous papers and I am aware of the type of questions being asked..........but I'm still confused about the exact type of diagrams cuz in every paper there is something different

Reaction score
I have read most of the practical work parts in the book and will practice drawing some diagrams