• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 62 Discussion

How was it?

• Easy

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Hard

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Oh, i dont have the Mark scheme for oct 2012, but other old papers always applied that you lose 2-3 marks if wrong type of graph
where u hv seen ... u wrote before commnts dat u hv solvd dis type of question !!!! in old papers !!!!
so kindly name d paper in whch u hv attmtd dis kind of question !!!

Reaction score
But there were some methods that Histogram/Bar Graph were the right answers, maybe not this one
I dont think its possible for it to be a bar graph.It said 'PLOT'.Usually that suggests line graph.If it is bar graph or histogram, the instructions usually ask for that.

Reaction score
Yea your right they usually ask, but what tempted me was that it ask to be plotted both in same axis... dont know why it tempted me

Reaction score
I dont think its possible for it to be a bar graph.It said 'PLOT'.Usually that suggests line graph.If it is bar graph or histogram, the instructions usually ask for that.
But it dint looked like one line graph . was very creepy and small and not looking usually like line graphs plot . but becoz of the scarcity of time i made line graph

Reaction score
Yea your right they usually ask, but what tempted me was that it ask to be plotted both in same axis... dont know why it tempted me
well I also did a bar graph....comparisons are most often done with bar graphs... especially bcuz of the "one axis" that they mentioned..

Reaction score
where u hv seen ... u wrote before commnts dat u hv solvd dis type of question !!!! in old papers !!!!
so kindly name d paper in whch u hv attmtd dis kind of question !!!
calm down i havent done any question with a histogram unless it asks for it but this one just tempted me

Reaction score
yes, i did it as a line graph in the beginning but it seemed wrong to me so i erased and plotted a histogram

Reaction score
But it dint looked like one line graph . was very creepy and small and not looking usually like line graphs plot . but becoz of the scarcity of time i made line graph
Exactly..rele small...one of them was a straight line and the other a curve.

Reaction score
Yes that was how it looked, the small one looked so wrong i just had to erase it off:p

Reaction score
but histograms are used for continuous variables.... this one was fixed.....

so which one is correct?
What do you mean????You were supposed to draw two line graphs..One for fresh and the other for dry milk.So both correct.