• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 62 Discussion

How was it?

• Easy

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Hard

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
hmm.. If temperature changes, the colored liquid will not move? i dont think its right

Reaction score
the control was any non living organism, i saw this investigation in many books, they use glass beads

Reaction score
I had variant 63 so i got completely different questions to you guys, imo the paper was not very hard it was just not in the normal format, we did not have to design any experiments! we had woodlice, floating plant and milk question

BTW HEY GUYS! NEW TO XTREMEPAPERS FORUMS =P

Reaction score
I had variant 63 so i got completely different questions to you guys, imo the paper was not very hard it was just not in the normal format, we did not have to design any experiments! we had woodlice, floating plant and milk question

BTW HEY GUYS! NEW TO XTREMEPAPERS FORUMS =P
welcome yo!!! :D :D

Reaction score
I wrote variant 62..I think it had to be a line graph guys..i did a line graph, but i think a histogram is wrong :(

my bio teacher said its always a line graph unless they ask for a different one...

for the control I wrote repeat the experiment but this time leave the clip thing open to let all the oxygen in

what were your guys two differences? did you say mitosis or meiosis?

Reaction score
I wrote variant 62..I think it had to be a line graph guys..i did a line graph, but i think a histogram is wrong :(

my bio teacher said its always a line graph unless they ask for a different one...

for the control I wrote repeat the experiment but this time leave the clip thing open to let all the oxygen in

what were your guys two differences? did you say mitosis or meiosis?
They said only use one set of axis! So it cant be a line graph, cuz then u have to use the x and y-axis!! btw cie change their questions so expect anything from them! Anyways good luck and I hope we all get A* :)

Reaction score
They said only use one set of axis! So it cant be a line graph, cuz then u have to use the x and y-axis!! btw cie change their questions so expect anything from them! Anyways good luck and I hope we all get A* :)

that just means they musn't be two separate graphs in the same block of graph paper. remember, a set of axes is both x and y axes together - axis is one, axes is plural

Reaction score
I think it was-Repeat the experiment with the same apparatus but without maggots.
i wrote repeat the experiment without soda lime LOL

and for the glass beads think.. one of my friends had solved a similiar question... and the answer was to repeat the experiment without glass beads..

Reaction score
i wrote repeat the experiment without soda lime LOL

and for the glass beads think.. one of my friends had solved a similiar question... and the answer was to repeat the experiment without glass beads..
It can either be glass beads, no maggots or dead maggots.