• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper3 please!!!!

Reaction score
please give me some syllabus about biology paper 3 please please help me please!!!!!! :?
which chapter? what? and how? please please please!!!!!!

Reaction score
FOCUS ON ALL CHAPTERS AND ON PENCILLIN AS IT IS NEW TO SYLLABUS

Reaction score
that's not work -____- please tell me more!! which chapter don't tell me some useless and unimportant thingy!!!! :cry:

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that's the truth. You have to study everything if you want a good grade. It's only Friday and the exam in on Monday. You have the whole weekend! I study Biology by taking the syllabus and making sure I know every point on it, because they can only ask you what's in the syllabus. So get cracking :)

Reaction score
Penicillin is new in the syllabus? What else is new that wasn't part of the previous syllabuses?

Reaction score
A.W.H said:
FOCUS ON ALL CHAPTERS AND ON PENCILLIN AS IT IS NEW TO SYLLABUS
can you post all the informations we need to know about PENCILLIN ?

Reaction score
i know!!!! i have the whole weekend, but i don't feel that i have doing my best. i need to study more and more especially in what the papers tell about. please help me!!! don't just saying about our skill our brain or other useless thingy. i already know that,get real!!!!
give me informations about paper3 biology PUH_LEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
oh, one more thing, thanks to exampasser or whatever for giving me some advice. i trying to do my best, i have been studying all syllabuses from my teacher, i have been finishing all past papers but i don't think that i am ready to take the examination on monday. so help me!