• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology/Physics ATP Preparation Thread

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Do not confuse yourself.
Just remember this: whenever you are asked to 'DRAW A GRAPH', join the points with a 'LINE OF BEST FIT or a ZIG-ZAG LINE'.

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Do not confuse yourself.
Just remember this: whenever you are asked to 'DRAW A GRAPH', join the points with a 'LINE OF BEST FIT or a ZIG-ZAG LINE'.

and a smooth curve?????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Obviously, when the question asks you to draw a 'Smooth Curve', you need to draw it! ( In this case, you should even leave those points which do not fit in the smooth curve)

Reaction score
WAS JUST WONDERING.......................ARE QUESTIONS IN ATP BIO OR PHYSICS EVER REPEATED? :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes. They change the wordings only!
'Food tests' is the best example!

Reaction score
Dissent said:
You have to draw them in the space provided, and then rule a line from the seed to the growing leaves, noting down the length using your ruler. Remember that they are asking for the entire length of the specimen.

Hope it helps.

The question was,
Whether I am suppose to measure the length of the specimen FROM MY DRAWING or from the diagram provided.

anyways, thank you for telling me how to take the measurement.

Reaction score
Line of best fit should NOT be used in the BIOLOGY paper. If asked to draw a curve, make ruled connections b/w coordinates or a smooth curve but the best and easy way is to make ruled connections.

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:

this diagram is not given in the question :( i want anyone to locate radicle and plumule in the diagram given in the question paper plzzz

Reaction score
adnanj said:
SAUD ASLAM said:

this diagram is not given in the question :( i want anyone to locate radicle and plumule in the diagram given in the question paper plzzz
Samw ques plz someone help....n someone can draw the diagram also of that part??... :%) :sorry:

Reaction score
i am hopeless in physics questions about light in alternate to practical paper. Can someone tell me an experiment to show total internal reflection and an experiment to find focal length of a lens. quickly pls coz exams tmrow xD

Heres the seed answer( a nerd in skul told me da answer so not completely sure but he rarely gets anything wrong :/ )
help.jpg

Reaction score
no offense lionkiller but ur nerd was wrong

im putting up the image in the next post