• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology---- Please help!!!

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I have been confused by the following question for a long time...Please help
The answer for this question is D.
But why can't C be right? I thought that stomata are open because of guard cells but not transpiration.
upload_2014-12-11_18-16-23-png.49685

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I have been confused by the following question for a long time...Please help
But why can't C be right? I thought that stomata are open because of guard cells but not transpiration.
D would be the correct ans , u'll be appearing for biology in this May/June session ?

Reaction score
already answered it in biology thread :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
which book should i be using for biology preparation ?
It depends. U are taking CIE A-level right? I'm using International AS and A-level Biology Coursebook, written by Jones, Fosbery, Gregory and Taylor. You'd better have a look at various textbooks to see which one fits your taste best.

Reaction score
I'
It depends. U are taking CIE A-level right? I'm using International AS and A-level Biology Coursebook, written by Jones, Fosbery, Gregory and Taylor. You'd better have a look at various textbooks to see which one fits your taste best.
I'll be appearing for gcse (olvls)