• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Practical 34 this Tuesday! Scared any tips/help?

Reaction score
ignore :D

btw y u r asking name of salts?
wht u exactly mean by tht?
salts are the reagents labelled fb1 ar fa1 ,2.... these reagents come in exams .examiners ask u the names of cations/anions in these salts by performing different test.im june 14 i knew the salts name so the paper went well.!do u know the salts that are comin in this year session??

Reaction score
salts are the reagents labelled fb1 ar fa1 ,2.... these reagents come in exams .examiners ask u the names of cations/anions in these salts by performing different test.im june 14 i knew the salts name so the paper went well.!do u know the salts that are comin in this year session??
how u knew? o_O CIE tld ya?

Reaction score
not cie,via xtreme papers forums.luckely the results came true that matched the particular anions and cations in the salts.names of salts i found in xtreme papers forums.so it was quite helpful.but now i'm not been able to find the names of salts that are to be in tomorrows paper.sad
but i will find it!(I.A)

Reaction score
re
not cie,via xtreme papers forums.luckely the results came true that matched the particular anions and cations in the salts.names of salts i found in xtreme papers forums.so it was quite helpful.but now i'm not been able to find the names of salts that are to be in tomorrows paper.sad
but i will find it!(I.A)
vise n go to the exam room. ull do it right.