• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Practical Worried!

Reaction score
I wrote variant 32 the time taken to reach teh end point in my case DECREASED as the % of enzyme decreased! Did this happen to any of you? I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the time is supposed to increase as the enzyme conc decreases.
what concentrations of the enzyme solution did people make from the serial dilutions?

Reaction score
I think it's the inner membrane of the epithelium too. It's a repeat question from some past year - I can't remember...

Reaction score
What was the graph about again in question 1??? I forgot!! :confused: Does anyone remember?

Reaction score
I think the time is supposed to increase as the enzyme conc decreases.
what concentrations of the enzyme solution did people make from the serial dilutions?
I totally agree with you!!!!!!!! The time would INCREASE, because you have less enzyme... However I rpeated the results and I always got the same result.. My serial dilution was 1%, 0,1%; 0,01%; 0,001% and 0,0001%

Reaction score
I totally agree with you!!!!!!!! The time would INCREASE, because you have less enzyme... However I rpeated the results and I always got the same result.. My serial dilution was 1%, 0,1%; 0,01%; 0,001% and 0,0001%

It happened the exact same thing with me, but I used different concentrations. I also believe that the time should have increased, but it didn't... :(

Reaction score
Yeah, mine were like that too. i got a little skeptic because i thought arteries were supposed to be nearly circular.

As for the alveoli, you had to show the nucleus and the cells. the membrane was the inner line of the alveoli.

I showed the nucleus and the cells... but I labelled the outer lining. :( Oh well, Al-Hamdulillah, at least I get 3 marks out of it. :D

Expecting 36/40...

Reaction score
I showed the nucleus and the cells... but I labelled the outer lining. :( Oh well, Al-Hamdulillah, at least I get 3 marks out of it. :D

Expecting 36/40...

3? the question was out of five. At most you'll only lose a mark.

I'm hoping for the same. InshAllah. :D