• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Unit 2

Reaction score
i messed up the last question
the breeding one a bit
that critical evalution a bit
and i forgot to write about the rettin in plants fibre thingy :(

i tink grade boundaries wud b high paper was easy ... bt i kinda messed up due to :'/ being scared :'/
it wsnt even lengthy scared :'(

Reaction score
They don't kill ferrets they kill the something dog pest that the ferrets feed on.
Yeah!! Thts wht i was thinking.it means the prey population is effected right?? So it is one of the factors.:) yay...

Reaction score
For the factor question I put:

Only one percent of land is unaffected by humans. Therefore their niche/ecosystem has become damaged.
The dogs they feed on often get poisoned if they eat a poisoned dog they themselves will get poisoned
The ferrets were reintroduced in similar positions this could result in too much completion for a limited amount of food

Reaction score
For the factor question I put:

Only one percent of land is unaffected by humans. Therefore their niche/ecosystem has become damaged.
The dogs they feed on often get poisoned if they eat a poisoned dog they themselves will get poisoned
The ferrets were reintroduced in similar positions this could result in too much completion for a limited amount of food

for the more accurate mass .. i wrote use 20 g masses instead of 50 - less % error...is 20 okay?

Reaction score
Yeah!! Thts wht i was thinking.it means the prey population is effected right?? So it is one of the factors.:) yay...

No not the prey population, it's the ferret population that will go down cause less food so more competition and survival of the fittest! Anyway hope u get it correct! :)

Reaction score
No not the prey population, it's the ferret population that will go down cause less food so more competition and survival of the fittest! Anyway hope u get it correct! :)
I cant remember the last question exactly..do u remember ? Did it ask how the ferret population will be affected? Or was it something else?? :-?