• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Unit 5 17th June 6BIO5

Reaction score
hey does nayone knw wht the answer was for the enzyme question and the substrate.
??

Reaction score
Enzyme 2 was coenzyme A and the 3rd one was acetyl coA ...cnt remeber the 1st one..:confused:
What are you on about ??? The question wasn't about respiration it was about a metabolic pathway and you didn't have to name the enzymes!!!

Reaction score
What are you on about ??? The question wasn't about respiration it was about a metabolic pathway and you didn't have to name the enzymes!!!
Damn!! -_- i lost 3 marks..wht was the answer anyway??

Reaction score
This is an educational blog mr.enz..we only take suggestions about the correct answers..i never said so.even ur not sure about the answer.i just told the answer which i wrote.ur not supposed to talk tht way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
okay so wht is the answer :| i though it was related to glycolysis since it wasnt cyclic and all and i names the phophofructinase in there ... dammn lost marks too eh :|

Reaction score
okay so wht is the answer :| i though it was related to glycolysis since it wasnt cyclic and all and i names the phophofructinase in there ... dammn lost marks too eh :|
Was it fr 3 marks or 4?? :(