• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY UNIT 5 ARTICLE JUNE 2013

Reaction score
any 1 has any ideas ov the possible questionz to come dis june 2013 ppr...aftr reading the article i seriously dint get anything .. itz really confusing... help!!!

Reaction score
any 1 has any ideas ov the possible questionz to come dis june 2013 ppr...aftr reading the article i seriously dint get anything .. itz really confusing... help!!!
anyone* has any ideas of* the possible questions* to come this* june 2013 paper*...after* reading the article I* (not i) seriously didn't* get anything.. Its* really confusing... help!!!

You're not expected to pass biology if this is how you type.
*Flies away*

Reaction score
anyone* has any ideas of* the possible questions* to come this* june 2013 paper*...after* reading the article I* (not i) seriously didn't* get anything.. Its* really confusing... help!!!

You're not expected to pass biology if this is how you type.
*Flies away*
what???..hey bro dont tell me how to type.. alryt..who are u?!?!?!? "world grammar corrector ".. :/

Reaction score
1- Don't call me bro; I'm not your "bro"
2- I did not tell you how to write, I told you "You're not expected to pass biology if this is how you type." which is different from "Hey, don't write like that"
3- I'm not the "world grammar corrector. You can call me a Grammar Nazi or what??

As for the Article, I'm also doing Unit 5. Just read it carefully and try to make your own questions.

Reaction score
1- Don't call me bro; I'm not your "bro"
2- I did not tell you how to write, I told you "You're not expected to pass biology if this is how you type." which is different from "Hey, don't write like that"
3- I'm not the "world grammar corrector. You can call me a Grammar Nazi or what??

As for the Article, I'm also doing Unit 5. Just read it carefully and try to make your own questions.
watz ur problem??.. :/

Reaction score
Discussion of the scientific article of June 2013 takes place here: Check this out sister!! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2285001&page=2&page=2
They had discussed possible questions and many answers too.:D And Mr. Nazi try to help people instead of making fun. I am giving unit 5 too this June.Best of luck everyone. :)
I did help her. Didn't I tell her to read the article carefully and try to make her own questions? -.-
And just so you don't say I'm not helping her, here is another discussion thread: http://www.studentforums.biz/index.php?topic=17222.0

DoNT tRY 2 GeT frEE wId Me... :/
aRe YoU tHrEaTeNiNg Me? D: WhAt WoUlD hApPeN iF I dO sO?? D: