• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Unit 6B! How was it!?

Reaction score
the spirometer part... messed up.. and my median was wrong yeah * stupid me* got my median wrong of all things. i personally did not like the paper.
what were the variable tht needed to be controlled for the spirometer?????

Reaction score
Arrgh! I feel silly for not answering that part at all! I still don't know what the correct answers are....I think most people found this paper harder than recent years...

Reaction score
yeah ... agree hopefully the grade boundaries will be lo. how was the paper for you ?

Reaction score
How were we supposed to draw the graph ? I messed it up and drew a box plot according to S1 because it was median, while others drew bar graph.

Reaction score
i drew a bar graph thought . but i plotted the wrong median -_- . my spirometer i think im loosing msot of my marks there adn in the finding of my median . -__- i thought we had to use the ranks to find the median :| yeah... lol
which experiment are u talking about the spirometer or the magnesium.

Reaction score
i drew a bar graph thought . but i plotted the wrong median -_- . my spirometer i think im loosing msot of my marks there adn in the finding of my median . -__- i thought we had to use the ranks to find the median :| yeah... lol
which experiment are u talking about the spirometer or the magnesium.

Question number 2 ... thats where i lost most of my marks -.- . I guess i found the median correctly but drew the wrong type of graph i hope they give marks for the labelling. Oh and for the conclusion on Mann Whitney test, that one apparently it was supposed to be the null hypothesis is accepted ... I knew the answer but i wrote it was rejected according to what i saw from previous years where null hypothesis was rejected :/

Reaction score
Guys, out of topic, I'm doing Chemistry unit 6 tomorrow. So can anyone of you help with what came in the paper? As in, is there anyone who finishes before 12.00 pm Oman time? please let me know soon.