• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology

Reaction score
i have p.6 biology exam tomorrow
what is the most important point i have to memories for the exam ??
PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
PLEASE I need a quick reply. When drawing graphs in Biology,do u use a ruler to just join all the points in curves,for example?????

Reaction score
Classification, plants, knowing how to operate experiments, food tests ( proteins, reducing sugars, fats and starch), how to improve a certain experiment, osmosis hmm that's all I can think of, having my exam tomorrow as well goodluck

Reaction score
nooo no ruler welll they say a smooth curve its a free hand drawing n well d imp topics r

Attachments

• biology revision expt pp6.docx
    202.4 KB · Views: 32
Reaction score
Thankyou so much! I've got my exam in around 9 hours pls let me know if any tricky questions came pleaseee!!!

Reaction score
Are there any last minute things I should do? And please help if you've already given the exam!

Reaction score
I'm shit at biology plus my dog passed away yesterday so I couldn't study too well! I need help please anyone give me some hints or tips as to how to do it well!

Reaction score
the link above check tat out.... awww tat so sad ....:(.... even m in trouble

Reaction score
Haha good luck I did variant /63 I can't say anything cause it would be y'know cheating but let's just say my exam went well!