• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY

Reaction score
GUYS CAN ANY 1 HELP ME WIT BIOLOGY DEFINITIONS ANY LINK WHERE I CAN GET ALL DEFINITIONS IN ONE PLACE? IF SO PLEASE POST IT. THANK YOU AND BTW IM NEW SO DONT KNOW MECH HOW 2 OPRATE :(

Reaction score
Ahem

And would you mind making that 'long kut' (put quite crudely) so that we can get to know what it's name really is ? :D

Cheers !!! :good:

Reaction score
no its fine if he understood thats enough! no one else is required!!!!!!!"""""||||||

Reaction score
guys thanks for the help, i'll surely study frm the syllabus. but heres a link to the one 1 made the definition are from A-D.

Reaction score
GUYS R U SURE that the examiner will be impressed more if i study the definitons from the syllabus or from other source.

Reaction score
GUYS R U SURE that the examiner will be impressed more if i study the definitons from the syllabus or from other source.

Reaction score
by Aahmsil » Sun May 15, 2011 12:12 am
Well that was a niece use of euphemisms

I've got an attitude and I'm not scared to use it !!

not bad vocabulary
if im repeating replys twice it means im nt sure hw this forum actually works. My apologies. to all

Reaction score
TY

farhan143 said:
by Aahmsil » Sun May 15, 2011 12:12 am
Well that was a niece use of euphemisms

I've got an attitude and I'm not scared to use it !!

not bad vocabulary
if im repeating replys twice it means im nt sure hw this forum actually works. My apologies. to all
I'm flattered :D