• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biop32 was sooo easy wat about u guyz?

Reaction score
less than 0.35 ex:0.25, the seed formation: after fertilisation has happened then the ovary becomes the fruit and the petals starts to fall then the seed germinates
Okay thanks :D Another question,what did you put for increasing CO2 thing.It's 4 marks and I'm not sure what to put and whether it's enough.

Reaction score
what did u guys write for the 2 components in blood? i wrote fibrinogen and harmones.. is that wrong?

Reaction score
Co2 is a greenhouse gas.
Co2 causes global warming.
Co2 increases temperature of Earth by 1c every year.
Co2 causes ice glaciers to melt, causing water level to increase.

Reaction score
it was ok and pretty easy compared to other years ... but some of the question required long answers .... i also had problem with the timing ... i dont think the 1h and 15 min is enough for (science) extended papers... what do you guys think ?

Reaction score
Nah, it's enough, but once you leave a question, you have no time to get back to it, either you are ready for all questions, or, you will miss a lot of questions, :/

Reaction score
this was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy i mean honestly not even one graph to describe wtf and no meenstrual cycle shit the hormones not even like simple pie chart wtf

Reaction score
it was ok and pretty easy compared to other years ... but some of the question required long answers .... i also had problem with the timing ... i dont think the 1h and 15 min is enough for (science) extended papers... what do you guys think ?
no it was fine it took 45 min

Reaction score
how many past paers u guyz hv solved
? i meaan from which yr? the old ones and new ones or only new ones?
reply asap