• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Books

Reaction score
Does anyone know where is it possible to find pdf books of A-level subjects? Im searching the web and havent found anything :(

Reaction score
if pdf copies of book of a-levels would have been available it would not have been so expensive and every one in world would have been giving a-levels exam cheaply .........i myself am doing a-level but there are no pdf format of them only notes can be downloaded in pdf.........

Reaction score
Does anyone know where is it possible to find pdf books of A-level subjects? Im searching the web and havent found anything :(
if u r in pakistan, simply visit the old book shop for the cheapest books

Reaction score
if u r in pakistan, simply visit the old book shop for the cheapest books

great. firstly im not in Pakistan, secondly I do not really care about the price, but I need it to be in electronic format (PDF). I do not mind to pay for the PDF books, but I need them electronically

Reaction score
great. firstly im not in Pakistan, secondly I do not really care about the price, but I need it to be in electronic format (PDF). I do not mind to pay for the PDF books, but I need them electronically
hahahahah okay, then search a site where they sell e books, perhaps, amazon.com ?

Reaction score
to be honest I have no clue. Any books for A-level for these subjects would be good:
Chemistry
Physics
Computing
right im supposing cambridge board, cuz i think i can find some edexcel books but camb are gonna be impossible to find, why do u want it in pdf format anyway,????
isnt it easier to read a book on hard cover ??

Reaction score
right im supposing cambridge board, cuz i think i can find some edexcel books but camb are gonna be impossible to find, why do u want it in pdf format anyway,????
isnt it easier to read a book on hard cover ??
iPad my friend. Welcome to the future :)