• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bored as hell and somehow lost the ability to study :(

Reaction score
teddy what shall i do now ? study or WHAT TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM FREAKING OUT GIRL TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUHUHUHhuuhuhuhuh :cry: :cry:
yeah study , i know this might sound the most boring thing but like play counter strike for a while till your satisfied and then study and take regular breaks i dont know about u but my exam is at 3:30 so i have the morning but do a complete revision . :) and rememeber to breathee i am sure you will be fine :D

Reaction score
yeah study , i know this might sound the most boring thing but like play counter strike for a while till your satisfied and then study and take regular breaks i dont know about u but my exam is at 3:30 so i have the morning but do a complete revision . :) and rememeber to breathee i am sure you will be fine :D
:'( MY PARENTS WONT LET ME :/

Reaction score
teddy what shall i do now ? study or WHAT TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM FREAKING OUT GIRL TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUHUHUHhuuhuhuhuh :cry: :cry:
Haha im just Reading the Book and wake up early tomorow to study since my exam is at 4 pm :p

Reaction score
Well im Sitting for biology but not counting it since i only Count 6 IGCSE Subject and 2 a-level subject and divide the total by 8 which gives me my average in here :p i got 7 igcses so no prob

Reaction score
Well im Sitting for biology but not counting it since i only Count 6 IGCSE Subject and 2 a-level subject and divide the total by 8 which gives me my average in here :p i got 7 igcses so no prob
Bio is the most important subject for me..:confused:

Reaction score
Inshallah all of us will get an A* in all subjects.

Yeah i wanna be a doctor so.. I'm really scared! 1h 15 mins for a 20 page exam!
Yaa im aiming for med school too but 1 hour 15 min is actually little time compared to 2 hours for ICT or 3 hours for arabic and physics is usually just calculation and doesnt need more than an hour but it 1 15 but bio it need to be atleast 1:45 :s

Reaction score
why is it like that?
Well i gotta count Arabic and another 5 igcse's i got Arabic and other 6 igcses and i must take atleast 2 a-levels for the equivilancy in my country :/ an A* is Graded as 98 /100 and an A is 95 /100 in the equvilancy