• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BRAIN TEASERS...check out??

Reaction score
HERE IS ONE!
but plz be honest or google will spoil the fun
A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet.
He turns to the rich man and says to him,
"I have an amazing talent; I know almost every song that has ever existed."
The rich man laughs.
The poor man says, "I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it."
The rich man laughs again and says, "OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?"
The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?

Reaction score
A MAN WAS FOUND DEAD, HANGIGNG FROM A CEILING FT ABOVE THE GROUND..THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE FOUND IN THE ROOM EXCEPT FOR A PUDDLE OF WATER BELOW HIM?HOW DID HE DIE?

Reaction score
A MAN WAS FOUND DEAD, HANGIGNG FROM A CEILING FT ABOVE THE GROUND..THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE FOUND IN THE ROOM EXCEPT FOR A PUDDLE OF WATER BELOW HIM?HOW DID HE DIE?
he put a rope in his neck,tied it to the ceiling and stood on ice cube,as time passed the ice melt and there was no support for him so he died :)