• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

brunei dollars or euro in math p2 mj 2011

Reaction score
i think the answer is euro but people got confused and choose different answer
like u :p

Reaction score
It was Euros because 6 Euros is 11.42222 and the brunei dollars was 11.5, so, euro is smaller.

Reaction score
brunei dollars ..... when u times the 6 euros by 1.9 it = 11.4 which is less than 11.5
but when u divide 11.5 dollars by 1.9 it = 6.05 which means that brunei dollars cost less

Reaction score
they ask u for 6 euro or 11.5 dollar.
they didnt ask u for the dollar converted from euro.
euro converted to dollar so u can compare but in the answer u should write the original data not the converted one.
the answer is euro

Reaction score
Im asking this again, what were u guys getting for angle x in that circle with two tangents? (angle x was the one on the far right corner, outside the circle!)

Reaction score
Hahahhaa there are some funny peeps in this post! :D
@TheDealer- Who cares if it was smaller than 72, didn't you see 'NOT TO SCALE' thingy? :D And I was really worried about angle question, I'm bad at angles but Alhumdullilah I did good! :) And I'm worried about it again, paper 4 coming it, shit!
And the answer was Euros! :D

Reaction score
inshallah we all will ace it! :)
my next exam is Maths P4 n Physics P1 on the same day on 16th. :(