• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Paper 12 tommorow

Reaction score
Hey guys in case you don't know there is a business paper 1 exam tomorrow. I've been doing great but is there something that would help me more? Anyways good luck to anyone else who is giving it. :)

Reaction score
Hey guys in case you don't know there is a business paper 1 exam tomorrow. I've been doing great but is there something that would help me more? Anyways good luck to anyone else who is giving it. :)
Focus on the balance sheets and cash flows, sources of finance and I think market research is important.

Reaction score
I'm not saying that's what's coming back in paper 1 when they ask the lon questions they might ask they uses of break even or cash flow forecasts etc. so stuff got to do with finance.

Reaction score
For sure just mention them and why they have an interest in the business

Reaction score
Guys, It's too late. Never study a day before the exam. Leave it to god. If you studied well through out the year. Be confident you'll get an A or B.

Remember for every definition explain, state types , and example. every point is vital for an A!!! GOOD LUCK. Please get the curve down way down

Reaction score
Guys, It's too late. Never study a day before the exam. Leave it to god. If you studied well through out the year. Be confident you'll get an A or B.

Remember for every definition explain, state types , and example. every point is vital for an A!!! GOOD LUCK. Please get the curve down way down

I always study the day before an exam and have managed to get good grades so far. God can only help you if you help yourself - if you haven't studied anything then it's pointless to leave it to God. There's nothing wrong with studying the day before an exam. It depends on your studying techniques and your brain. Everyone is different. :)

Reaction score
I always study the day before an exam and have managed to get good grades so far. God can only help you if you help yourself - if you haven't studied anything then it's pointless to leave it to God. There's nothing wrong with studying the day before an exam. It depends on your studying techniques and your brain. Everyone is different. :)

Read what did i write once again... When you did your best throughout the year. Leave the rest to God... Your brain needs quite time to sort things out. Myself I'm holding my summaries now. but I'm not studying just revising 1 or 2 points per chapter. Good Luck. Hope we both get an A

Reaction score
Focus on the balance sheets and cash flows, sources of finance and I think market research is important.
I don't think a lot is going to come from balance sheets and cash flow. Those need to be more focused upon for paper 2