• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business paper 2 variant 1

Reaction score
And the test was all right al7amdolelah!

I just had some problems in the pricing strategy question! I didn't refer to appendix 3 at all. I could not calculate the selling price of the boots! But I chose Price skimming because it was clearly mentioned in paragraph 3 that it was a new product with new features that non of the competitors products have!

Reaction score

I just had some problems in the pricing strategy question! I didn't refer to appendix 3 at all. I could not calculate the selling price of the boots! But I chose Price skimming because it was clearly mentioned in paragraph 3 that it was a new product with new features that non of the competitors products have!
r u sure???!...cos i didnt choose price skimming cos of that reason.

Reaction score

That's exaclty what I did!I forgot to link it with the appendix....I was also in pressure becuz the paper was quite lenghty.. :(

Reaction score

same here. i didnt use appendix 3. i totally 4got abt it.

Reaction score
Any strategy you choose is right as long as you justify your answer
There is no right or wrong strategy

Reaction score
i chose labour intensive because the leasing cost in capital intensive was veryy highh
and guys who all chose option 1 or 2 ?
i chose 1 cuz we can keep all the sales besides to the fact that we cannot set up in many places
cuz we were only gettin 10% in option 2