• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business paper 2 variant 1

Reaction score
i chose labour intensive because the leasing cost in capital intensive was veryy highh
and guys who all chose option 1 or 2 ?
i chose 1 cuz we can keep all the sales besides to the fact that we cannot set up in many places
cuz we were only gettin 10% in option 2
I chose labour intensive because machines are repaired by the leasing company,costs spread out so machinery won't have to be bought at once, efficiency increases... I wrote other things too but can't remember.Might be wrong though.

Reaction score
i chose labour intensive because the leasing cost in capital intensive was veryy highh
and guys who all chose option 1 or 2 ?
i chose 1 cuz we can keep all the sales besides to the fact that we cannot set up in many places
cuz we were only gettin 10% in option 2
I chose option 1 too, but I went recommended capital intensive
It doesn't matter though, both will be marked as correct as long as they are well explained

Reaction score
I chose labour intensive because machines are repaired by the leasing company,costs spread out so machinery won't have to be bought at once, efficiency increases... I wrote other things too but can't remember.Might be wrong though.
nothin is wrng as long as u hv a proper argument 2 bck up ur option

Reaction score
I chose option 1 and Capital intensive production method. Insha2allah kheer people. Don't lose hope. Allah will reward us good insha2allah. :)

Reaction score
dere's no ryt n wrng option. it's jst dat u shud hv an acceptable argument 2 bck up ur ans.
but dere's always da best option.

Reaction score
lol honestly im just good in the last 4 chapters and final accounts and all :p
i have doubts in some of the chapters yo :(
btw which variant will you give ?
which country you live in ?

Reaction score
I live in Saudi Arabia, Khobar. I will be giving the first variant I guess!
And I have the same issue too! I hate the partnership and limited liability chapter! They are just URGH! Too hard! And not to mention the amazing manufacturing account chapter!

Reaction score
lol high fave same here khobar ksa :p
which school are you appearing from ?
and nah i find manufacturing account easy
i justt hate partnership part B and some of the small complicated chapters-.-