• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BUSINESS PAPER 22

Reaction score
for the evaluate question u had to argue on all leadership styles and mainly put a conclusion at the end what u think..thats wa my teacher said

Reaction score
Was running short of time so I tried writing all I could think of, and I couldn't think much in the heat of the moment :D

Reaction score
So we had to evaluate abt the democtratic style of leadership ryt? Then i wrote hw a\utocratic will be more suitable
yepss democratic style.. i mentioned its ineffective as workers are making incorrect decisions/votes so he should adapt an autocratic style... involve less decentralisation but do keep in touch with employees to avoid alienation and low morale. the manager should delegate tasks to the workers so that he can focus on more important work such as setting strategic goals and so on

Reaction score
for the sources of finance i wrote
1) sale of non current assests
2)long term bank loan
3)venture capital
i wrote since the company is experieicing rapid growth in sales and profits, bank managers wont hesitate to provide loans and overdrafts facility. So to raise the 50k in the most cost effective way, the business should do so partly by internal sources, such as using retained profits and existing non current assets, and the remaining by an overdraft.

Reaction score
i wrote since the company is experieicing rapid growth in sales and profits, bank managers wont hesitate to provide loans and overdrafts facility. So to raise the 50k in the most cost effective way, the business should do so partly by internal sources, such as using retained profits and existing non current assets, and the remaining by an overdraft.
retain profit was not that much to raise 50k!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
retain profit was not that much to raise 50k!!!!!!!!