• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BUSINESS PAPER 22

Reaction score
some of it????? how much ????profit was 15ooo.... he wanted to buy the shop not for a RENT!!!
I know that. I don't like to repeat my words either. Well, let me say it again.
Use SOME of the retained profit available, sell SOME of the non current assets, and arrange an overdraft for the remainder.
Now please. If you still wanna argue on something that's over, go ahead and waste all your energy and effort. Let me study for my paper tomorrow. Capiche?

Reaction score
I know that. I don't like to repeat my words either. Well, let me say it again.
Use SOME of the retained profit available, sell SOME of the non current assets, and arrange an overdraft for the remainder.
Now please. If you still wanna argue on something that's over, go ahead and waste all your energy and effort. Let me study for my paper tomorrow. Capiche?

No worries , retained profit can be used to an extent as you mentioned some of it which can act as a source of finance

Reaction score
About the leadership thingy , I evaluated each point and included that these features represents a democratic way of leaders ship , it is an paternalistic to an extent that workers want their workers to be happy in their jobs and know what is best for the business.

Overall the time management was the biggest problem :sick: , i didnt have enough time to complete my answer but hopefully i will get an A , since i did perfectly in paper 1 , and maked sure of other questions in paper 2 , in shaa allah every one will get what he expects.

Reaction score
No worries , retained profit can be used to an extent as you mentioned some of it which can act as a source of finance
^___^

About the leadership thingy , I evaluated each point and included that these features represents a democratic way of leaders ship , it is an paternalistic to an extent that workers want their workers to be happy in their jobs and know what is best for the business.

Overall the time management was the biggest problem :sick: , i didnt have enough time to complete my answer but hopefully i will get an A , since i did perfectly in paper 1 , and maked sure of other questions in paper 2 , in shaa allah every one will get what he expects.
Yeah man the time management was a problem! InshaAllah InshaAllah mannn we should hope for the best! :)