• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business std.

Reaction score
hey i would really appreaciate it if u could send any notes or any thing that could help in AS levels - business, eco, IT and accounting to [email protected]
thank u.

Reaction score
see ppl frankly speaking even I have my exam ; I don't have time to mail each and every thing to you all it will take lot of.my time ; ask me any doubts if u have

Reaction score
see ppl frankly speaking even I have my exam ; I don't have time to mail each and every thing to you all it will take lot of.my time ; ask me any doubts if u have

can you message what you know? Thanks.
P.S. What time do you start the paper?

Reaction score
Jalal if you have any doubts feel free to PM me :)
Oh gosh, thank you so much! :) Uhhm... no problem per se. It's just that I've very little time left and hardly any studying done (all year), and now the paper's sandwiched in between Physics and Maths and English! If I had something like what OP says he does, it'd be better for more focused revision.