• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies(9707) Post your doubts here

Reaction score
would u share it with us mine is also variant 2
( that be gr8 if u do so )
m sorry if dis sounds rude, bt its nt allowed 2 discuss pprs until d entire 24 hr period has elapsed, or this forum may be critisized and (perhaps) banned by CIE, so I'm told...

Reaction score
What's an evaluation on a business changing from batch production to continue flow production?
I know the implications.. Just an evaluation.

Reaction score
What's an evaluation on a business changing from batch production to continue flow production?
I know the implications.. Just an evaluation.
there'll b other conditions 2 assess: technological advancement of the country--if nt v advanced, may need 2 import, dis will up d prices, + d maintenance staff may also need 2 b shipped, n dis will add 2 d costs which wr neway high; is dere a consistent demand of a standardized prod 2 cover up d gr8 costs n justify d large scl of flow?(or maybe u must've included it in analysis..); have competitors changed (or is d nature already dat way)? poaching may occur due 2 d training workers received 2 handle d machines... :unsure:
hope it helped... r tr tld us dat in evaluation, u consider external factors, n in d ms 2 it says 2 qn d appropriateness of ur points n then justify...
All d best, May Allah Help us 2 do it all 4 Him n do it well...:rolleyes:

Reaction score
s03 qp1 q4b Briefly explain why different srces of finance might b needed 4 revenue n capital expenditure? [3]

Reaction score

Profitability ratio - helps business attracts investors if it is favourable - investors are needed as they will inject capital into the business and thus making expansion possible.
Current/acid test - helps business measure its gearing ratio, therefore giving managers/owners some idea as to which sources of finance will be realistic/appropriate.
Current/acid test - helps notify business of any danger of insolvency.

:)

Reaction score
s03 qp1 q4b Briefly explain why different srces of finance might b needed 4 revenue n capital expenditure? [3]
I believe it is due to the fact that both revenue and capital expenditure has varying purpose, length of time and amount. Revenue expenditure tends to be in short term and relatively smaller in quantity as compared to capital expenditure. As a result short term sources of finance such as overdraft may be more appropriate for revenue expenditure whereas medium to long term finance may be more suitable for capital expenditure.