• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies AS Paper 1

Reaction score
bleedingwords123 , I think you have written a splendidly well on theory X & Y and provided sufficient relation to other topics like leadership style, however dont you think your conclusion should have included examples of workers on whom these theories could be impliedz???
Sorry for getting back to you so late.
I agree, and I did give examples. I wrote about McClelland's theory, that how there are three types of workers (affiliates, achievers and leaders) and so each type responds to a different approach.
Did you attempt this question too? What did you write?

Reaction score
Sorry for getting back to you so late.
I agree, and I did give examples. I wrote about McClelland's theory, that how there are three types of workers (affiliates, achievers and leaders) and so each type responds to a different approach.
Did you attempt this question too? What did you write?
Good to hear that!!
Attempted Q6...

Reaction score
Guys Let's discuss paper 2 now! I know we shouldn't but what if some of us screwed so bad that we might have to reappear in October! Better to make that decision now rather than when the result comes!

Reaction score
V need to pay attention on the command word as well, like Analyze. not jjust the mrks.
Leave it
I have Eco p2 left

Oh okay bt in P1 section A they dnt ask us to analyze
And analyzing isnt fr 5 marks :p
Really? Which variant?
Im done with it