• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies & Economics..Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Well ive praticed pastpapers already....My exam is on Thursday..What do u guys suggest I do...Revise the book or go through pastpapers?
is this for business studies or economics coz i suppose business is on thursday right?
for business i personally feel the text book but for economics you should go through papers (if you have economics that is)

Reaction score
is this for business studies or economics coz i suppose business is on thursday right?
for business i personally feel the text book but for economics you should go through papers (if you have economics that is)
Yeah...em talking about Business Studies..Thanx....xD....btw...which pastpapers have u practised..I did only one paper of each variable for the latest ones..its so hectic to do each nd every paper since they r all similar.

Reaction score
OMG!!!! there was a power cut at my home...screw monsoons :mad:
can anyone tell me what co-operatives are?
URGENTLY!!!
help appreciated.

Reaction score
OMG!!!! there was a power cut at my home...screw monsoons :mad:
can anyone tell me what co-operatives are?
URGENTLY!!!
help appreciated.
Cooperatives are groups of people who agree to work together and pool their resources.
I don't think they usually ask this in paper 2.

Reaction score
Cooperatives are groups of people who agree to work together and pool their resources.
I don't think they usually ask this in paper 2.
actually..i was asking it as an economics student.
btw could u explain in more detail pls.
say if the question were of 4 marks.

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry..I know this as a B.S student..I don't do Economics.
What I know about co-operatives in BS is that groups of people agree to work together and pool their resources.All members in this case have one vote, no matter how many shares they have bought.The profits are shared equally and all members help in the running of the business.The work load and decision making are shared.The two most common forms of co-operatives:producer co-operatives and retail co-operatives.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry..I know this as a B.S student..I don't do Economics.
What I know about co-operatives in BS is that groups of people agree to work together and pool their resources.All members in this case have one vote, no matter how many shares they have bought.The profits are shared equally and all members help in the running of the business.The work load and decision making are shared.The two most common forms of co-operatives:producer co-operatives and retail co-operatives.
thanks (y)
best of luck for your BS paper!!

Reaction score
Yeah...em talking about Business Studies..Thanx....xD....btw...which pastpapers have u practised..I did only one paper of each variable for the latest ones..its so hectic to do each nd every paper since they r all similar.
yeah exactly...they are long, boring and repetitive :p

Reaction score
BTW usually they don't give it and if they do..it wouldnt be for 4 marks unless they refer to a particular type

Reaction score
BTW usually they don't give it and if they do..it wouldnt be for 4 marks unless they refer to a particular type
actually i just saw p-6 of o/n 08 and there was the question so...felt like asking it :p

Reaction score
Okay, since there was a bigass question on Balance of Trade in Paper 2, do you think any question's gonna come from that chapter?

Reaction score
Okay, since there was a bigass question on Balance of Trade in Paper 2, do you think any question's gonna come from that chapter?
balance of payments isn't usually asked :p
bt if u hv the SUsan Grant book study the last few chapters abt HDI, GDP, living standards etc.
btw when u hv the paper?

Reaction score
I have the book but i'm totally confused, as in what all should i revise.