• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies help - from S-Cool.co.uk (updated )

Reaction score
Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh , May Peace , Mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you ( an Islamic Greeting )

Business Students ,refer to this websites for some help in the upcoming exam ( Tomorrow )

http://s-cool.co.uk/alevel/business-stu ... level.html , also check the Economics in the A Level section , shares some of our Business Studies ( IGCSE ) as well.

Also check this http://www.dineshbakshi.com , it could be helpful :)

I didn't notice that S-Cool.co.uk had business studies for GCSE , but it seemed it was in the AS & A2 Level .. Hope that helps.

I ask you for Du'aa , Jazakum Allahu Khairan

Reaction score
Re: Business Studies help - from S-Cool.co.uk

Assalamualekum, Thanks mate. I liked ur previous post too. Thanks :) and dude u stay in qatar?! i was there for 10 years, i just shifted back to india. which school? Cambridge, Doha college, Park house?!

Reaction score
Re: Business Studies help - from S-Cool.co.uk

Wa Alikum Assalam , Really? Bet you miss the nice weather here =) , Glad to know that you were around.

I am a private candidate , but I am attending in a local school called Jassim Bin Hamad.

Pray for us , Jazaaka Allahu Khairan.

Reaction score
Nah, the weather here in india is wayyy better! Doha is too hot.. oh private candidate? that must be fun! well yes, i shall pray for all of us :)
Thanks mate.

Reaction score
Whew , you bet it is hot , as if Hell does have an agency here or something , but Yesterday it rained for a while... Guess it is the winter effect.

Private Candidate , you manage yourself , Fun and Responsible too.

Jazaak Allahu Khairan , We all need the prayers. May Allah bless your way :)