• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies HELP

Reaction score
AS SALLAM O ALIKUM
i am giving AS an A levels in MAY/JUNE... i m gonna do business studies privately,,, so i just went through the past papers....so i noticed that there r no lines given in the question paper...so how will we know how much to write....like how will i know if the question is marked for 10 marks....how big answer will i have to wrote!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys I plan on appearing for Alevels in May/June 2014 want to give Business studies. Haven't studied Business Studies in Olevels so how should I go about it?

Reaction score
Well
Hey guys I plan on appearing for Alevels in May/June 2014 want to give Business studies. Haven't studied Business Studies in Olevels so how should I go about it?
Well! B.studiess is a matter of harwrk and motivatiin.For me,I have been doing b.studiess since igcse and it do covers 80 percent in a levels.Yet! If u r ready for some real businees situations and definations...join it and. Feel the atmosphere.Itz bascially like ur dealing ur own business along with applying method u feel is proper.Many people. 2 take. B.studies in a lvl since they say itz easy(only if hardwrk and love for the subject is enabled).
-enjoy ;)

Reaction score
Should be this way I guess " you will be given unlimited answer sheets with limited lines' ;)

Unlimited answer sheets with limited lines, is actually, ''unlimited lines'' to write on.
The sheets will keep coming and coming, so unlimited lines, is also correct.

Reaction score
Unlimited answer sheets with limited lines, is actually, ''unlimited lines'' to write on.
The sheets will keep coming and coming, so unlimited lines, is also correct.
Unlimited lines would be something like scroll :p The unfinished scroll :p So limited lines :p :p and unlimited papers :p :p
Hahhha we are actually discussing these matters during these critical situation of 'exams' :p

Reaction score
u will be provided an answer sheet with "UNLIMITED LINES" ENJOY.

actually i am asking...i dont have any idea how much to write,,like for 12 marks,,,,like how many lines minimum and maximum as in O levels we used to write in d question paper itself

Reaction score
actually i am asking...i dont have any idea how much to write,,like for 12 marks,,,,like how many lines minimum and maximum as in O levels we used to writ
actually i am asking...i dont have any idea how much to write,,like for 12 marks,,,,like how many lines minimum and maximum as in O levels we used to write in d question paper itself

question paper itself

well! Whether it is out of 12 mrks or 20 mrks,u must sure that there r no answering limits for ur answer.UR GROWING UP SO DO UR SUBJECTS R GROWING TOO.U'LL HAVE TO WRITE A LOAD OF ANSWERS AND CIE DOESNT CHECK HOW BIG U WRITE,THEY CHECK HOW ACCURATE AND NEATLY U HAVE EXPLAINED THE ANSWER ACCORDING TO THERE DEMANDS.THATZ Y START LOVING AND LEARNING SUBJECTS AND PRAY,UR SUCCESS WILL BE FOLLOWING U. :)

Reaction score
well! Whether it is out of 12 mrks or 20 mrks,u must sure that there r no answering limits for ur answer.UR GROWING UP SO DO UR SUBJECTS R GROWING TOO.U'LL HAVE TO WRITE A LOAD OF ANSWERS AND CIE DOESNT CHECK HOW BIG U WRITE,THEY CHECK HOW ACCURATE AND NEATLY U HAVE EXPLAINED THE ANSWER ACCORDING TO THERE DEMANDS.THATZ Y START LOVING AND LEARNING SUBJECTS AND PRAY,UR SUCCESS WILL BE FOLLOWING U. :)

thts kool..