• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business studies IGCSE -a bit stupid question :p

Reaction score
Hey,
guys do you happen to know about how many people study Business Studies Igcse (around the world). I'm asking randomly, mainly because of curiousity but its still importnant for me, though.
So, thanks :p

Reaction score
Out of the topic,
my Business Studies exams are just 'infront of my door' and I do not feel stressed out but I don't, actually, know what else to prepare in order to get an A....:eek::D
How do you prepare? Actually, do you ?

egy

Reaction score
Out of the topic,
my Business Studies exams are just 'infront of my door' and I do not feel stressed out but I don't, actually, know what else to prepare in order to get an A....:eek::D
How do you prepare? Actually, do you ?

how do you prepare I am so stressed :confused::eek:

Reaction score
:LOL::cry: Honestly, Im a very ambitious person but my ambition is way smaller than my lazyness... I will start with reading the chapters and then making some tests. I have heard that soon AN APP with all the chapters summarised will be released, however this will be too late for us....
I just do not understand this thing with the grading, how the teacher is going to say how accurate our answer is when we' re not simly stating but also explaining. I hate these subjective principles!

egy

Reaction score
so is it better to solve past paper and read book while solving clearing points or to read book and then solve

Reaction score
how do you prepare I am so stressed :confused::eek:
:LOL::cry: Honestly, Im a very ambitious person but my ambition is way smaller than my lazyness... I will start with reading the chapters and then making some tests. I have heard that soon AN APP with all the chapters summarised will be released, however this will be too late for us....
I just do not understand this thing with the grading, how the teacher is going to say how accurate our answer is when we' re not simly stating but also explaining. I hate these subjective principles!

Try this
for chapter price if ti helps let me know for other chapters as well.

Reaction score
Frankly, I prefer first reading and learning the new things and then applying my knowledge ( havent done this yet, my best friend called lazyness has always been an obstacle :oops: ).
True that. I prefer readin' then papers, then sole any wrong answers if any! I am scared of finance although.